|Change - David Fernandes
- Change can be anticipated eg) Noah and the flood. Noah did something. We have a head start because we can hear God and anticipate and prepare for change.
- Change can take us by surprise. The Holy Spirit comes to comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. John 15,. Is your life bearing fruit? If not what does God need to cut off? He is committed to making us like Him. That is why he prunes us. If nothing has changed in your life recently – you need to look at your life.
- Change is uncomfortable.
- Change is best handled by faith and hope. We need to see opportunities in adversity.
- Change requires humility- pride and change are not bed fellows.
- In a community it requires unity. If we are not united we will slow down the change God is bringing.