|Part 4 - concluding Part|
or To connect with PART 1 of the story, click here and for PART 2 , click here. and PART 3
The tide is turning.
worked hard and have shouldered responsibility in the church for the past few years. Some have taken up responsibility a few months ago – right from set up to hospitality to serving the drinks to leading life groups. They have served, given and been loyal and bought into the vision of Word of Grace. The key word is carried responsibility.
When we moved to Pune with 6 month old Jessica, we would load up the car with the equipment, set up the hall, Navaz would lead worship, then breastfeed Jessica and then be involved in clear up. Thank you Navaz.
- · Sustaining us over these last 10 years – His grace has given us the strength to perseveres through 7 years of hardship, drought, hostility, betrayal and loneliness.
- · Providing for us financial through our business ventures.
- · For men and women that God sent from time to time to encourage us
- · Despite the hardships we saw souls saved and many get baptized.
- · The turnaround in 2010 where we started the year with about 40 people but closed the year with 105!
- · We have gone from one Life Group to 3 with an average of 40-50 people attending it.
- · Musicians we have raised up and given away.
- · Increase in the church finance by 40%
- · Many leaders we have raised up and given away.
- · For a new team of serving leaders of 13!
- · InDepth Discipleship program that saw its first batch of 13 graduate and a new batch of 20 that have registered.
- · Sunday school teachers – from 1 to now having 6 teachers!
- · Serving teams of about 35 people who serve joyfully.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH
English Language Service 10am. Please check google maps for directions